Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NeNe Leakes Quits Celebrity Apprentice, Rails Against Donald Trump and Star Jones


The drama heated up on The Celebrity Apprentice this week, with a double firing - Star Jones and LaToya Jackson - and a third cast member quitting!

NeNe Leakes, the one who peaced out, has plenty to say about it.

In the aftermath of the explosive episode, NeNe is going off on Donald Trump, saying she "feels good" about leaving since Trump disrespected her.

Celebrity Apprentice Promo PicStar Jones Promo Pic

Leakes adds that her feud with Star was real and is PISSED that Trump changed the teams last night to "accommodate" the View alum/loudmouth.

NeNe reaming out Star has become a highlight of the current season, with Leakes alleging her counterpart has been disingenuous and unreasonable.

Jones, for her part, tried to paint her adversary as a reality TV loudmouth.

"Trump was doing things to accommodate Star and not me," she said. "All of the manipulating ... was very toxic. It was a very toxic situation."

Leakes felt producers constantly tried to "provoke" her, and "I'm not a quitter or a loser, but I had to walk out of the show for my own sanity."

“Star was one person on camera and another person off camera. I felt like we were trying to form a friendship, and I’m very loyal," she adds.

"I saw her being very backstabbing and it really threw me. I haven’t heard from her and I don’t mind not hearing form her. I don’t hold a grudge and it cost me nothing to say hello, but I don’t want to have anything to do with her.”

"I feel good about leaving and I don't regret it," the Real Housewives of Atlanta star says. "I don't believe you need to act like that for charity."

Ali Campoverdi Zooey Deschanel Laetitia Casta Angela Marcello Krista Allen Asia Argento

No comments:

Post a Comment