Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott: We Want Four Kids!

Just a week after announcing their third pregnancy, Tori Spelling and hubby Dean McDermott have revealed they're already looking to have a fourth!

The 37-year-old actress recently told press, "We always knew we wanted a big family and we always said we wanted three. But since we got pregnant this time, four keeps popping into my head, and Dean says the same thing."

The doting daddy mirrored Spelling's baby bombshell, telling, "When I found out about number three, I thought that would be definitive that this would be the last one, but we really want to have a fourth. It's really funny. It just clicked. We want more!"

For now, the happy couple is taking time to enjoy their two little ones, 4-year-old Liam and 2-year-old Stella, and their current pregnancy since Tori's sick spells have seemingly subsided, as she told, "I was really, really sick the first three months ? morning, noon and night. It was much worse than during my other pregnancies. It was hard. They always say it gets better after the first trimester, and it did. It's getting better. I'm still tired and everything, but I love being pregnant."

Paige Butcher Jill Arrington Sofe Vergara

No comments:

Post a Comment