Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kate Gosselin's Big Apple Promotional Visit

Making her way to the Big Apple, Kate Gosselin took a break from her eight children to visit New York City for an appearance on NBC's "Today" show.

Arriving in town on Monday (April 4), the TLC reality star mom was joined by bodyguard Steve Neild as the pair headed in and out of their luxury hotel during the course of the afternoon.

As for her sitdown with Matt Lauer, Miss Gosselin spoke about her current romantic happenings, saying, "I feel like I have my life together pretty much, but let be honest; it's going to take a strong person to wrangle this mess. If [a suitor] can pass the test, he's got to be Superman."

The 36-year-old divorcee added, "You start out the first time around, and you're some single with not a lot of baggage or issues. I like to have fun, but I don't have a lot of time for myself. I do have eight kids!"

Shakara Ledard Gwen Stefani Mariah Carey Reese Witherspoon Ashley Greene Kelly Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment