Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Title of Rebecca Black's Next Single Will Be...


We have not heard the last of Rebecca Black. Not by a long shot.

The 13-year old singer recently signed with a major music label, and has now revealed the name of her next single: LOL. Pretty appropriate, given the reaction of many critics, isn't it? Black is in the process of recording the track, sources say.

Rebecca Black Photograph

"I like the fact I am singing like a 13-year-old girl, not trying to be anything else," Black says, previewing her upcoming album and adding:

"I would consider some [songs] teenage love songs but I want to keep it appropriate and clean. People were saying, 'You're the worst singer, this is the worst song.' They criticized my voice and the lyrics. But I call them negative Nancies. They can try to rain on my parade but as far as I'm concerned they are raining on their own parade."

Emma Watson Tessie Santiago Talisa Soto Jennifer Sky Megan Ewing Veronika Vaekov

No comments:

Post a Comment